Upgrade Digital Binder
If you are an existing Digital Binder user, your product key will work with the latest version.
You do not need to uninstall your existing version of Digital Binder; the installer will recognize the old version and automatically upgrade it.
It is recommended that you make a note of your product key should you need it in the future, for example if you move the software to a new computer. (You can find your product key on the Help > About dialog.)
Please download the installer and run it on your computer.
If you need any help with the product, please contact support.
The following operating systems are supported:
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
- Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
The following system specifications are required:
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- A minimum of 512MB of RAM
- A minimum of 250MB of available hard-disk space
- A minimum of 1024x768 screen resolution
The following are recommendations:
- Dual-core processor
- 1GB or more of RAM